As we can see, images cover a great part of our social media pages. While, PDF files, the most frequently used format to save and share information, fill all aspects of our life and work. However, PDF is not so web-friendly like JPEGs. So, very often, we need to convert PDF to JPG on mac for posting online or email, etc. Here we will explore howto convert multi-page PDF to JPG on Mac without losing quality.
- Convert (Multi-page) PDF to JPG on Mac without Losing Quality
- Export All PDF Pages to JPG with Mac Preview for Free
- Convert (Multi-page) PDF to JPG with Mac Automator for Free
- How to Batch Convert PDF to JPG on Mac Free Online
- Convert PDF to JPG with Adobe Acrobat for Mac
Cisdem PDF Converter OCR
Convert PDF to High-Quality JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF and More
- Convert single-page or multi-page PDF to JPG, PNG, BMP and other image format
- Export PDF as Word, PowerPoint, Text, ePub, Keynote, Pages, etc
- OCR scannned PDF or image to searchable PDF, editable Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Keynote/Pages/ePub, etc.
- Create PDF from JPG, PNG, Word, PowerPoint, HTML,ePub and so on
- Retain high quality
- Efficient conversion
Free DownloadFree Download
Convert Multi-page PDF to JPG on Mac without Losing Quality
It’s well understood that conversion between 2 file formats may makes the output looks a little different from the original file. To solve the quality issue, you have to find a professional tool to minimize the difference technically.
To convert PDF to JPG on mac fast and well, we can use PDF Converter OCR for mac, a mac program allowing users to convert single or multiple page PDF to JPG or other image formats, with original file quality retained.
PDF Converter OCRfor Mac is a simple yet effectivePDF Converter for Macto batch convert PDF documents into best quality images including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and BMP. Not limited to image formats, this PDF Converter can alsoconvert PDF to ePub, Pages, Microsoft Word(.docx), PowerPoint(.pptx), , RTFD, Text, HTML, Keynote, Pages, etc. and is incredibly easy to use.Even, if you want to save image or other documents back to PDF, this program can create PDF files easily for you. Users are also allowed to add password, compress PDF file when they save other documents as PDF with this tool.
- Retain original file quality
- Convert PDF to JPG and other 15 formats: Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, Pages, ePub, etc.
- Create PDF from JPG or other formats
- OCR scanned PDF and images, make them searchable and editable
- Batch conversion
- Only Mac version is available
How to Convert (Multi-page) PDF to JPG on Mac without Losing Quality
- Download and install Cisdem PDFConverter OCR on your Mac.
- Add multiple PDF files or multiple-page PDFs to the program.
Directly drag and drop PDF files to the program, this app allows you to add multiple PDF files to the program to save time.
- Set JPEG as output format.
In the output menu, choose To Image>To JPEG, also you can select the page range to partially convert your PDFs as JPEG format.
- Convert PDF to JPG on mac without losing quality.
Click "Convert" to start pdf to jpg conversion, the status bar will inform you the conversion status.
Other Tips on High Quality "PDF to Image Conversion”
- Make sure the PDFs take clearer source images, once saved in JPEG format, do not repeat the work on editing and saving, each time you save it, more information will be discarded which will sacrifice the image quality.
- Save PDF as lossless graphics format such as TIFF, GIF, PNG. Though it may take larger size and not web friendly like JPEG, it ensures a clear image.
Export All PDF Pages to JPG with Mac Preview for Free
Mac Preview is the free app coming with MacOS, it is designed to manage PDF and image files for mac users. Yet with Preview, you can export single-page PDF to JPG on mac for free.
- Free to use
- Preinstalled with macOS
- Export PDF as other image formats too
- Convert only one PDF page to JPEG per time
How to Export All PDF Pages to JPG with Mac Preview
- Open PDF with Preview.
- Choose the PDF page you want to export as JPEG, go to File>Export.
- Choose the output as JPEG, adjust the quality or resolution parameters if needed, then click Save to start the conversion.
Convert (Multi-page) PDF to JPG with Mac Automator for Free
Also, you can use Automator to convert a single PDF to JPG free on mac. Automator is the Apple program created for automating repetitive tasks, mac users who are technically-adept usually pick this solution for conversion and other tasks.
- Free to use
- Preinstalled on macOS
- Create workflow to auto convert PDFs
- Complicated to set up the conversion process
How to Convert (Multi-page) PDF to JPG with Mac Automator for Free?
- Launch Automator in Finder>Application.
- Click on the Automator to run it, then choose “Workflow”.
- In the Library column, click on “Files&Folders”, then drag “Ask for Finder Items” to the right side, this workflow allows you to locate PDFs that need to be converted.
- In the Library column, click on “PDFs”, then drag “Render PDF Pages as Images” to the right side, this workflow allows you to choose image output and tweak settings, you need to choose JPEG as output format.
- In the Library column, click on “Files&Folders”, then drag “Move Finder Items” to the right side, this workflow allows you to save the converted file into chosen output folder.
- Click on the “Run” icon on the top right, choose the PDF file you need to convert.
- You will find the converted JPEG file in your designated location. If you want to convert another PDF to JPG with Automator, click “Run” icon and choose the file for conversion again automatically.
How to Batch Convert PDF to JPG on Mac Free Online
Much likely, we prefer to utilize online tools to convert PDF to JPG on mac, but only to find most of them process slowly and poorly. You may also have noticed that, Online PDF to JPG converters always take a relative longer time to upload, process and download files. That’s the reason why there is a file size limit from these free services. However, if you don’t have to convert PDFs very often, online PDF to JPG converter is still a solid option.
- Free to use
- Easy to use
- No need to install any software
- Batch convert PDFs to JPG
- Download all JPG files in ZIP
- Upload up to 20 PDF files
- Require stable Internet connection
- Take time to upload PDF files and to process conversion
How to Batch Convert PDF to JPG on Mac Free Online?
- Go to pdftoimage.
- Choose PDF to JPG function.
- Upload single or multiple PDF files into the online program.
- After the PDF uploading, click Download All to save all JPEG images to your Mac.
Convert PDF to JPG with Adobe Acrobat for Mac
Users who deal with PDF files very often won’t be unfamiliar with Adobe. As the creator of PDF format, Adobe has launched a series powerful PDF tools and spread its regulation on expertise to manipulate PDF files. Now, I am going to show you how to convert PDF to JPG on mac using Adobe Arobat, basing on the fact that many of you using Adobe to edit a PDF on mac.
In Acrobat Pro, follow the steps below to change PDF to JPG on mac:
- Open the file with Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Go to File>Export to>Image.
- Choose JPEG format, also you can choose to save as JPEG2000 as well.
(If in Adobe Acrobat X, go to File>Save As>Image>JPEG)
In Acrobat DC, follow the steps to converter PDF to JPG on mac.
- Run Adobe Acrobat DC on your mac and open the PDF you want to convert to JPG.
- Go to Tools>Export PDF, and choose Image as the output.
Quite easy and convenient, but Adobe doesn’t allow batch conversion, which may put you off to utilize Adobe Acrobat.So, if you want to convert multiple PDFs to JPG on mac at the same time, try PDF Converter for mac as mentioned above.
There are abundant solutions to convert PDF to JPG on mac, but if you want to retain high image quality, an advanced PDF Converter for Mac such as Cisdem or Adobe will be greatly helpful.
Rosa has worked in Mac software industry for more than eight years. She believes that the purpose of software is to make life better and work more productively. In addition to writing, Rosa is also an avid runner.